Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Featured! My bumper Etsy weekend

I was delighted to be featured twice this weekend on the Etsy front page for all to see. It's great visibility for my shop, of course, but I am also really proud to have been in such beautiful treasuries by 3Dots and  MQuin
.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! two FP´s is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! that does make for a bumper weekend. the world needs to see your jewelry more often anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete