Ring a Day 2010 Number 133 Embrace Blue


RAD133 Embrace Blue
Originally uploaded by Quercus Silver
Uh oh!
The pull of the Ring a Day Challenge has proved to much. Having missed months and months, I've joined again for the final jog to the finish line in Decemeber.
So may beautiful creative rings have been produced for the challenge this year, and such a great community of compulsive ring makers has grown up, I must admit that they are  awe inspiring .
Now I've started again I realise how much I miss the buzz of seeing what everyone is doing and stretching my own little grey cells.
Hope you'll come and take a look at some of the amazing talented artists out there.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/rad2010/pool/with/5190183910/

Comments

  1. That ring is amazing! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh su this is a beauty, love the design.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I *love* the shape and the deep blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts