RAW 2/52 - Corner

This ring is my second for the "Ring a Week" challenge.
It's a simple square of sterling silver with a square wire band.
My inspiration came from the pocket of my work apron, which often hides odd bits of half-finished jewellery. I imagined a precious stone, wrapped in a handkerchief for safe keeping..
The setting is quite secure, the stone is seated in a square hole and the work-hardened fold holds it in place. Sadly, I cracked the original triangular citrine cabochon, but this little square green zirconium is nearly as good.
I'm feeling really positive about this challenge, less pressure than Ring a Day and more room to play - I hope.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! RAW sounds much more manageable than RAD! Looking forward to seeing more :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog. I like your imaginative streak.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts