Corners of my workshop


I was allowed a huge heap of self-indulgence this week. Brenda (Lindecise) asked me to blog about my work space for the Etsy European Street Team. It gave me the excuse to clean the windows ( nice view of a golden football) and sit back and look at all the odd little things that have found a home in my workshop.
Everything in my shed has a story for me and every tool is well loved. Here are a few of the less explored corners. If you''d like to read the full blog piece, please Click here to visit Handmade Europe

Everyday tools. The hook my saw frame hangs from was forged by my youngest son.

Cabinet of Curiosities - Obelix has been with me for 20 years.

Sea glass, fossils,enamel samples 

Outside my door.
A carpenter gave me this lovely wooden panel. The toys just moved in.


My Dad's vise - over 50 years of use already.

Comments

Popular Posts