Sample Sale

Sample Sale Originally uploaded by Quercus Silver
When I make a new ring colour I tend to fall in love with it and want to look at it all the time. Of course, I also need to try to keep one ring as an example to show buyers in shops and at fairs Most importantly, I need to remind myself of the colour when I'm making a custom order. I only grind small quantities of pigment and the colour can be affected by so many things. The temperature in my workshop affects the setting time of the resin. How powdery the pigment is, the proportions all go to make each ring a one-off and a challenge. I still love these colours and I still look at them all the time but I like to make room for new ones, too. Drumroll please! Here's my first Sample Sale. I'm offering 20% off the listed price of some of my most popular avatar rings. Go on, treat yourself. Quercus Silver's Shop
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. These rings are quite lovely! I'll check out the sample sale straight away ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts