I'm in Making Jewellery - Christmas Issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Way back in August in the chilly, rain lashed days of an English summer, I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Kira Wither-Jones. This week it appears as a full page in the Christmas issue of Making Jewellery Magazine, here in the UK. I'm so proud and delighted they chose me for the Inspirations page
It's taken me 3 days since it arrived to pluck up the courage to read it! In fact I got my friend Sally, my son and my husband to go over it before I did. I don't know what I was nervous about. I was, after all talking about jewellery and I love talking about jewellery
I chose my favourite ring , which I am wearing in the picture, and talked about the inspiration behind it. The part I found most  difficult was giving them a picture of my sketchbook. It's my personal diary of sketches and  ideas and I was nervous about sharing it. I shouldn't have been, it's all good. In fact it's such a fun magazine, I want to do it again,

Page 68, since you ask!

Comments

  1. Congratulations. It looks fantastic. Enjoy your fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted for you - how fabulous. I hope they got enough information in for potential customers to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful, Su! and well deserved! congrats!
    xo
    Nubia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is FANTASTIC! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Might have to look out for that in WHSmiths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Perfect time of year to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear you're so good ... my compliments for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done su, i have my copy but still to get round to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Im going to see if I can buy it online as I am now in France.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts