Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekend Deal 10% off at Quercus Silver on Etsy


The Festive Season starts here.
This weekend only, from Friday 13 until Sunday 15th Quercus Silver (that's me!) and many other members of Etsymetal Team are joining in  the Weekend Deals offers on Etsy!
You'll get a mahoosive 10% discount in my shop if you follow these simple steps~
1. Choose your jewellery.
2. Add your items to your cart.
3. When the "Message to Seller" window comes up at time of purchase, write in it: "Weekend Deals."
4. Make your payment.
5. I will refund you 10% of the purchase price through Paypal. Visit the Etsymetal blog to find other jewellers are participating . Settle back and get that shopping done!









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment