Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alphabet Rings - There's more

It's no good, I just can't choose a favourite with these.
I like the ergonomic, curling "J" and the simplicity of the "M" and "Q", but I also love the funky "L" and the impractical but playful "P".
Taking a closer look at the shapes of letters has been great fun and could easily become an obsession. In fact, I'm starting to fret about finishing them.
I may have to start all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to the next lot of rings have you any idea for another theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what..... www.greenislandstudios.blogspot.com/2010/04/and-lucky-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete