Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ultramarine


RAD 64 Ultramarine
Originally uploaded by Quercus Silver
My new blue is a rich and spring-ful ultramarine. When I was mixing the colour I was thinking of cobalt, but that is a lighter hue, I think. This is on the blue-violet side of things and I wish I had eyes this colour.

3 comments:

  1. That blue is gorgeous - do you run workshops, I am an enthusiastic amateur at heart but would love to improve my silversmithing

    p.s. I am following your blog now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete