It's Christmas in July

Shhhhhh!
Please don't mention it to my boys, but it's Christmas in July.
At least it is on Etsy.  This is a  great annual event for finding summer sale bargains and runs from July 15th to July 22nd.
I'm offering free worldwide delivery on all my handmade, contemporary silver and resin jewellery.That's free shipping across my shop, including custom orders. Oh, yes and I nearly forgot to mention,  I have a special Christmas in July sale section for extra savings on lots of lovely things, like the ring pictured here.
This event is only for a few days, so grab your winter coat,  listen out for the jingle bells and come shopping at Christmas, in July.

Comments

  1. Hi Su
    Thank you for following my blog!

    I love your jewelry. I went to Bath many years ago, it's a beautiful part of the UK, we just to leave near Canterbury, have to say we miss it!

    Have you done the Christmas in July promo before i.e. last year :)?

    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts