Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Etsy Blog - What Men Want


I am so proud that my cufflinks were featured on The Storque Blog on Etsy.

Ron, of Projector - a fabulous hand-printed tie shop -described them as "the epitome of cool"  and I'll hide my blushes, but it did make me grin.

If you've still got blokes to buy for, this article makes great reading with shopping ideas from penguins and bears to rice bowls and dog pillows.
Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment