Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Leather Ruffles Earrings

You've seen the ring, now meet the earrings.
A real surprise to me this year has been the popularity of my leather rings, like the Ruffles Ring. They started out as experimental ideas from the Ring a Day challenge using silver and recycled leather.
Now I have designed a cute pair of ruffled earrings to match. Like the rings they are a limited edition as I only have a little of this fabulous yelow leather left..


1 comment: