Pending

Well, pendants really. It's spring and the high neck cosy jumpers are put away for a couple of months, hopefully. All that beautiful decolletage calls for more jewellery. So, I've been designing colourblock pendants to go with my geometric "Block" range of rings. I'm very fond of this green block pendant and I haven't stopped wearing it since "handm@de" Cambridge earlier this month. I like to wear the same shape ring and pendant, but in different colours. I've developed this chunky round one, too, to go with my spirals range of rings and earrings. I've always liked making my own findings so all my chains are going to have hand-made hooks and clasps,of course. My final challenge was for a simple, contemporary pendant and I love the result. It's a full moon that just rests on a chain and looks lovely with my crescent moon earrings. Now I get to do the best bit and play with lots of beautiful colours.

Comments

  1. Pendants are a good way to show off spaghetti straps and low necklines. Just in time for summer! Your pendants are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts