Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Flower Power

June in an English garden, even one as small as mine, is full of explosions of colour.
Every trip to my workshop brings fresh discoveries of beautiful half-remembered flowers that have burst from nowhere.
This gorgeous poppy"Raspberry Queen" has given one perfect bloom this year and , you know, I'd forgotten it was there. How could I?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: