Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Treasure from the Nemeton

Look! Look! Look! what I won!
This gorgeous hand-beaded, intricate bracelet is from the talented Lynn in the sacred grove that is Nemeton.
Lynn, as you may know, sets confounding riddles in her Treasuries on Etsy. I still can't believe I worked one out.
Anyway, my prize arrived today and here I am, wearing it.
Outrageous and improbable as this sounds, Lynn also admits to a secret ambition to win the Ugly Necklace Contest for Britain .
So, please follow this link and vote to bring the gold back to Dorset.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Congrats...what a beautiful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you... how pretty...
    have a wonderful weekend
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a wonderful prize!
    : )

    ReplyDelete