Treasure from the Nemeton

Look! Look! Look! what I won!
This gorgeous hand-beaded, intricate bracelet is from the talented Lynn in the sacred grove that is Nemeton.
Lynn, as you may know, sets confounding riddles in her Treasuries on Etsy. I still can't believe I worked one out.
Anyway, my prize arrived today and here I am, wearing it.
Outrageous and improbable as this sounds, Lynn also admits to a secret ambition to win the Ugly Necklace Contest for Britain .
So, please follow this link and vote to bring the gold back to Dorset.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. Congrats...what a beautiful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you... how pretty...
    have a wonderful weekend
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a wonderful prize!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts