Hello

My photo
Su Trindle is a British designer and maker of sculptural modern silver and resin jewellery. My favourite place to be is my small workshop in my garden. I work alone, singing along to the radio striving to create beautiful well-designed, contemporary jewellery and make a living at it. This last is important, not just to my creativity and ego but to help feed by boys and the dog.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Summer Colour

I was so inspired by the lovely coral poppy in my garden, that I had to make some earrings the same colour.
It reminds me of Caribbean sunshine and long warm summer evenings. I wish!
I am delighted with the surface texture. Mottled doesn't seem a nice word for it, though.
Freckled, perhaps, as a sprinkling of freckles on my nose is another sign of summer.

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely and bright. Gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the texture and the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh su, this colour is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete